Friday, September 09, 2011

Happy Day!

My niece had a baby shower on the 13th of August. I thought I had at least another 2 months of knitting time. Nothing like a deadline to get things done. YEEKS! So I switched into high knitting gear and plowed thru. Driving to the shower with a few rows to go, and I finished it off at the party. Whew! My wrist was a little sore, and I had to ice it for a couple of days. But it was worth if for this smile.
Got a lovely thank you card from Erin.... for a gift made with love... ;-)

Yes, it was, and hope and joy and best wishes.

Here's to free patterns on the Bernat website, and this lovely Knit Baby Blanket (fyi, you have to sign up to get access), done in Softee Baby, which is Machine dryable and Machine washable. The pattern is a simple 5 row repeat, and it feels great. The yarn had a tendency to pull, but with a tug or two restores itself.

No comments: